HIGH OCCUPANCY – LOW TURNOVER
Tenant placement is one of the most import functions a property manager performs and we go to great lengths to find the most qualified individuals possible. Being investors ourselves, we truly understand the high cost of having the wrong tenants; which is why we place such high importance on this critical task. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract and place the most qualified tenants for your property as possible. We achieve this through our rigorous in-house marketing & screening processes. Finding the right tenant for you translates to high ‘pay on time’ ratios, low tenant turnover, and low eviction rates. These elements combined are key to our clients maximizing their investment returns. Below you’ll find how we attract and qualify prospective tenants.
We provide tenant placement to our management clients as well as a stand-alone service.
As is true in real estate sales, quality pictures are the cornerstone of any successful listing. We take professional quality photos that are eye catching to prospetive tenants and ensure your property is attacting online attention. After the photos are put processed the fun begins with marketing the property.
Marketing Your Property
We put to use the latest online real estate marketing technology and traditional tools to market your property:–Yard Sign –E-mail marketing –Our database of pre-qualified contacts –Print (where appropriate)
Your property will also appear on the following local and national websites:
- NNEREN MLS – This is the Northern New England Real Estate Network and its the go-to resource for every real estate agent in the state looking for current listings for the rental clients. Your property will have a full listing with great pictures and property details.
- Craigslist – For those folks not using an agent, Craigslist is the place to look for rentals. Our management software creates custom professional ads specifically designed to integrate with Craigslist. Prospects can see property details, pictures, and even apply on the spot.
- Realtor.com – This website pulls data from the MLS and gives national public access to New Hampshire listings. Prospects can contact us directly from these online listings.
- www.millcitypm.com – Our own website of course!
In addition to these online resources, our listings are syndicated out to Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Rentals.com, Apartments.com, Craig’s List and many more.
The Application Process
Our approval process is quite stringent and in many cases we have to turn down an applicant who may seem rent worthy. In situations like these we would be happy to give you final approval/denial of an applicant. The following items are standard practice in our screening process:
- Landlord references
- Credit & criminal background checks
- Employment & income verification
- Pets & smoking habits
- Other factors (see FAQ #5)
After we have approved the applicant we’ll notify you then set up a time to sign the lease, collect a deposit and first month’s rent, and coordinate their move in dates.
The Right Tools For The Job
These are the three components of successful tenant placement campaign.
Property AnalysisMarket knowledge is the foundation for correct pricing
Right Unit. Right Price.
We make sure your property is in good condition and priced correctly for it’s market.
Professional MarketingWe excel at maximizing your property's exposure
Quality is in the Quantity
We generate a lot of interest for your property ensuring your units stay full with qualified tenants.
Thorough ScreeningWe follow a strict yet fair process of qualifying tenants
Our screening process includes credit & criminal background checks, employment, & income verification, past rental history as well a social media check which ensures you get the best the market has to offer.
Let Us Help You Get The Best Tenants For Your Property!
Through Market Knowledge, Effective Marketing & Thorough Screening